Monday, May 20, 2019

Yomi Casuals Gifts Wife A Beautiful Mercedes Car


Omoniyi "Yomi" Makun, notable designer and ceo, Yomi casuals, gifts his wife Grace Makun, a latest Mercedes ride. He hinted the suprise in his birthday shout-out to her, noting that a "big announcement" would be made. For now, the announcement of her luxury car seems to fit our speculations.


She shared the happy news via her IG. Her excitment and appreciation was felt in her caption that reads:

"Somebody hold me πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ My hubby keeps on doing the most ! What have I done to deserve this amazing gift ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ God bless you baby I love love love my new whip 😻😻😻😻😻 Y’all pls say a quick prayer for my sweet husband for me πŸ™ this is too much πŸ˜«πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠ"

What a memorable way to mark her special day.



No comments:

Post a Comment