Friday, May 17, 2019

Moji Olaiya's Daughter Praises Her As Today Dates The Second Year Of Her Demise



A post shared by Adunoluwa (@adunfarombi) on

It feels so fresh in our memories, two years ago when the passing of beautiful actress, Moji Olaiya was announced. How time flies!

Her daughter, Adunoluwa Farombi publicly pens an emotional piece in honour of her mum, late Moji Olaiya as she is remembered today for her two years remembrance since she passed on. It will be an understatement to say, it must be an emotional day for her.

The message reads:
"2 years ago today marks the day since you’ve been gone and I don’t know how I’ve been able to continue without you. You were my backbone. Your passing is still a very sensitive topic for me, anybody that knows me knows that I don’t talk about it. Words can’t explain how much I miss you. There are nights that when I think of you I cry but I don’t want to do that anymore. I know you’re in a better place watching over me my guardian angel ❤️❤️❤️. My love for you is unwavering and it grows everyday. You really don’t know what you have until you lose. If most people were like my mum the world would be a better place for real. Always cherish your loved ones, no one knows tomorrow.
PLEASE NO R.I.P IN THE COMMENTS just say a prayer for her ❤️"

The actress passed on in Canada at the age of fourty-two, few months after giving birth to her second child. Adunoluwa Farombi is her eldest child.



No comments:

Post a Comment