Monday, April 15, 2019

Miracle Baby: Couple Welcomes Child After Long Wait

In an epistle titled "Our Miracle Baby Arrived After Four Years and Five Months Of Marriage, couple share their fertility story via Facebook to encourage as many as it can reach.

""After a year of waiting, we went for check up where we discovered that we could not have children naturally.
The doctor said it is such a critical condition that he asked us to repeat the test once more before he can finally accept that result.

We asked the doctor what d result meant for us and he talked about placing such people on medications, trying out IVF and artificial insemination and the likes.

In cases where the condition is not as bad as ours, medications could help after a period of time.

When we made research about this condition, we found out that the doctor was only being euphemistic when he said the condition was critical... Actually, we could not by nature, have children on our own.
Even by IVF? For IVF to work, you still need two major things isn't it?
Well, our condition was such that one of those two things was lifeless, it can't make the process of becoming a foetus, no matter how many IVFs done.

So, after discovering how critical it was, we decided not to seek medical assistant but ONLY TRUST GOD.

My Faith Roooooose.

We went into Thanksgiving prayer immediately and started talking about things God had done before.
If He could do those things we read in d bible and preach to ppl, why won't He do this one?
No condition is too difficult for Him to turn around.

My husband and I believe that with this, God just wants to use us to proclaim that His Raw Power is still in existence.

That was how we started our journey of FAITH WITHOUT DRUGS IN OUR journey to parenthood.

After sometime, when God saw our resolution to Trust Him Only, HE started encouraging us in that line by giving us scriptural verses that'll help our Faith in Him.

Just to cite few instances out of many of such scriptures, after having a sweet fellowship with the Holy Spirit one day, I  was rounding off the prayer while my hands were on my Bible, then, I heard strongly in my spirit,  don't remove your hand from where it is now. My eyes were still closed so I didn't remove my finger from where it was placed. I knew God wanted to speak to me from d passage so I prayed again that He'll speak. Then, I opened my eyes, looked at where my finger was and I read d phrase "That Your Faith stand not in the wisdom of men but in the Power of God."
 [1corinthians 2:5]
I knew the Lord was encouraging me not to go for medical help but rely on His Power. I wasn't even praying for children that day. I was just having a nice time with God.

Another day, I had an encounter with the Holy Spirit in my dream. I saw no figure but heard His Voice. He told me to read Romans 8:11.
This passage really spoke to our situation....Surely, life will come out of lifelessness by the Resurrection Power of the Holy Spirit.

I had songs taught to me in dreams, words spoken in dreams that all encouraged us that what God has promised, He'll do if we continue in obedience to His will.

Oh yeah, the temptations unavoidably came.

Families, out of concern, though, none knew exactly what was going on with us, suggested seeking medical help and help from other harmless alternatives which we politely turned down because of the Words God had already told us.

Other harmful temptations also came from concerned non-family members which we also politely turned down. I remember a concerned brother who came to me and talked of taking me to a prophet who will use coconut water to pray for me and I'll get pregnant. I sincerely thanked him for his concern and told him that my husband and I only stand on the Word of God and not such things. (This brother was at d naming ceremony of our miracle baby. Glory to God).

What made us stand so strongly in Faith till the end? The Words God gave us Himself.
No matter how strong you may be, you need God's Words to assure you and keep you standing in Faith. THAT WAS OUR SECRET.

Anytime d reproaches of mockers and our human limitations set in to weaken or weary us, We waited on God until He gives us His Word again. Then, our strength to face life with a smile is renewed.

THEN IT HAPPENED

In the month of December, the couple's deed that led to my pregnancy was nothing to write home about.
I believed nothing could come out of this one that I literally cried in prayers to God to do what He alone can do. The first time ever that I'll cry while praying for children. I prayed a little prayer in agony and frustration and left it there at d foot of the  cross.
I continued again with my happy life, so full of energy that I went for a retreat programme held by a church that's not my denomination. Instead of being served food as a guest, I was so full of energy that I partook in serving the hosts. The pastors were wondering what manner of girl is this? A guest serving the hosts instead of the other way round. I also remember having a  deep sleep at one point in the programme, I thought it was because of the serving and running around I did the day before.

I DIDN'T KNOW THE  LORD WAS BUSY PERFORMING AN IVF ON ME: DIVINE AND FREE OF CHARGE.

Of course, it was that same lifeless something, through that frustrating couple's deed, that God used to bring forth life in my husband and I.

Are you looking unto God for the fruit of the womb, or what only God can do? WE CAN TELL YOU THAT HIS RAW POWER IS STILL WORKING ONLY IN THOSE WHO WILL BELIEVE. NOTHING, NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IS TOO  DIFFICULT FOR HIM. TRUST IN JESUS. HE'LL SURPRISE YOU.

We therefore present our God's Miracle baby to you

EMMANUELLA MODUROTOLUWA OLUWASEYIFUNMI.
ERIMININUOLUWA,
OLUWAFUNMILAYO

THE DAUGHTER OF Mr. OluwaSeun And Mrs.Kenny. OLUWAROTIMI.
HAPPY 5TH YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TO US.""


Congratulations to the couple. Their faith has made them whole but the LORD did it for them not because of anything they did right or wrong it is just by His Grace only.

Other channels that the LORD could use to manifest His miracle in those dealing with infertility are: surrogacy, sperm donors, egg donors coupled with assisted reproductive techniques or technology. You can opt for these options if you have infertility issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment