Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Man Set To Wed Fiancee After Their Wedding Was Postponed Seven Years Ago

Zabrang Shehu/Rahab Mercy Yohanna

The love story between this Nigerian couple is truly one of a special kind.

Seven years ago their wedding ceremony was paused due to a ghastly motor accident.
The man, Zabrang Shehu was involved in a ghastly motor accident in 2012 which forced his wedding to his beautiful partner, Rahab Mercy Yohanna to be postponed indefinitely.


Zabrang Shehu/Rahab Mercy Yohanna

Seven years after the unfortunate incident, the loyal couple are set to get married on Saturday, April 27, 2019, at the same Church where the wedding had been scheduled to take place in 2012.

The love journey of these two was shared on Facebook by Facebook user Emmanuel Junior Zakka. He wrote:

""Zabrang Shehu was a U02… ABU student – that is he was admitted in the year 2002. He studied Archaeology and was the best graduating student of his class; he graduated with a very good Second Class Upper Degree (2:1). Before he gained admission to study Archeology in ABU, he attended the famous Federal College of Chemical and Leather Technology (a.k.a. Leather Research), Samaru, Zaria: the school Opposite the ABU Main Gate. There, too, he was the best graduating student with an Upper Credit and National Diploma in Leather Technology.

Expectedly, and indeed not surprisingly, Zabrang got two job offers the same year, 2012, before he suffered a setback in that ghastly motor accident that nearly claimed his life and therefore he couldn’t pick either of the jobs – yes he had to forfeit them both because of his ill health.

After my National Youth Service (NYSC) in 2008, I met this lady by name Rahab Mercy Yohanna in Kaduna. We were (and still are) both members of the same Church – Living Water Anglican Church, Ungwan Pama. Before I met her, something happened. I went home in 2011 and informed my parents that my wedding would be on 28th December, 2012. That was a date I had fixed by faith because at that time I had not found the woman to marry yet. It was a faith declaration of some sort. That was on September 27, 2011, to be exact.""

This should be the victims narration below as reported by the Facebook user above....
""When I met Mercy, I told her my intentions and we agreed to pray about it. A month later we were courting. After a while we went for the usual test – phenotype, genotype and the rest. When it was confirmed that we were good to go, I then took the next step and informed my pastor, then Rev A.A. Imade (now Venerable Imade). He is now at Bagado Church. He prayed for us and asked what my intentions were and I told him I wanted to settle down. He then became my marital counsellor and he is my spiritual father even today.

Next, I took Mercy home to Gada Biyu, my home town, for my parents to see her. That was in December of 2011. At the time she was going for her Higher National Diploma, HND, at Nuhu Bamali Zaria. On Friday, 6th April, 2012, we went to the motor garage to board a car to travel to the village for proper introduction at my fiancĂ©e’s place, Gora Gida. At that time I was the Youth President of my Church and a lady in my church was getting married the following day, Saturday, April 7, 2012. I was to represent the church at the wedding at Zagom. So I had programmed to attend the wedding and then head to Gora the next, Sunday, April 8, for the introduction proper. Continue reading via source.


No comments:

Post a Comment