Sunday, November 3, 2019

Gedoni Ekpata pens romantic birthday message to AcupofKhafi

It is Khafi's birthday today and Gedoni is playing a good part in making her feel special. 

When in a love relationship, there are certain expressions expected and Gedoni Ekpata did not fail to meet expectations towards expressing his love to Khafi Kareem (acupofKhafi). 


The music that came with his message, makes it so emotional. His message read:
"The best gifts in life are those we find in unexpected places, when we aren't looking.
It was no mistake when the Bible described humans as "treasures in earthen vessels", because I've found one in you - Precious, valuable, lovable and with a heart so pure.
Your innocence is beautiful, your smile brightens my world and your entire personality? Simply delightful.

I went into BBNaija for something I thought I wanted, and came out with someone I needed (a partner, a support system, a friend, a sister; everything I didn't even know I needed).
On this special day; I just want to say I love you dearly acupofkhafi and I cherish what we share.
Love you longggggggggggg acupofkhafi"

Her birthday celebration started on a good note yesterday, when Gedoni suprised her with a hotel room decorated with baloons and love messages to spend her night. The reality tv star revealed she's been celibate eight years now, so we guessing she spent the night "alone."


The couple met on one of Africa's biggest reality shows franchise, Big brother Naija season 4 - pepper dem. And they've been bonding stronger even after the show. 



No comments:

Post a Comment