Sunday, June 16, 2019

Bimbo Ogunnowo Afolayan Launches New Business, New Home



Beautician and actress, Abimbola Ogunnowo Afolayan launches her real estate company Extreme properties with her own personal property. The beautiful property that she labels mini estate.
She made the revelation today via her Instagram handle. Read past her typo errors:
"ANOTHER FEATHER ADDED TO MY CAP! AS I LAUNCH EXTREMEPROPERTIES TODAY ! I AM LAUNCHING IT WITH A PROPERTY BUILT BY ME FOR ME ! IT GOES ALONG WAY TO FOR ME BECAUSE I AM STARTING MY CAREER IN THIS FIELD WITH LOTS OF EXPERIENCE,KNOWLEDGE AND AM PRAYING TO GOD FOR THE UTMOST UNDERSTANDING TO MAKE THIS WORK!
SIBESIBE OLUWASHINDARA!
I AM NOW ABIMBOLA OLUWASHINDARA OPEMIPOSI OGOOLUWAKITAN ! I WILL TELL MY STORY ONE DAY BUT THE TIME ISNT NOW !
LETS FOCUS ON EXTREMEPROPERTIES FOR TODAY !
FOR ALL EXTREMEPROPERTIES CLIENT AND EVERYONE THAT WANTS to work with me I promise to be at my best and give you the best!
Congratulations to me and my family on this wonderful blessing !"

Congrats to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment